Sunday, August 17, 2014

My First Post As A Blogger

 

As a fan of so many beauty blogs and forums out there, I finally decided to make my own! Here are a few things about me. 

My name is Crystal, I recently turned 30 (cue ominous music). I absolutely do not feel 30, if such a feeling exists. I am a stay at home mom with 2 awesome kids, ages 5 and 6 weeks. I have an awesome husband who supports my addictive shopping behavior and general nerdiness which I am grateful for. 

I am by no means an makeup artist or guru like so many bloggers out there. I should be considered more a shopaholic with revolving hobbies. Like so many of you I love the hunting for swatches and reviews of my future purchases almost as much as I love buying them! That is why I decided to start a blog, to do some of my own! 

Here is a picture I took of some of my storage (Muji drawers, byalegory, and Kashuk). Can't wait to post some pretty things! 







No comments:

Post a Comment